16th August 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether Nepal school board certificates are valid in India for getting government jobs or not?

If I have completed my 10th and 12th board school exam from Nepal and I have citizenship of India am I eligible for government jobs in India? If not, then what will be my status if I do graduation from any Indian university?

15th September 2018, 09:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Nepal school board certificates are valid in India for getting government jobs or not?

Candidates from Nepal board are eligible to appear in various government recruitment examination in most of the government jobs.

Candidates after qualifying in the various stages of examination will become eligible for final recruitment in the job.

So, you can start preparation for examination for which you want to appear as per it's syllabus as you are not citizen of India you are eligible for all the government jobs.
15th September 2018, 10:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Nepal school board certificates are valid in India for getting government jobs or not?

As you have taken the citizenship of India, now you are an Indian and hence eligible for all the government jobs in India.

To get the job you have to appear and qualify in the examination conducted for the same.

Yes, your educational certificate is valid for recruitment in government jobs in India. For final selection
15th September 2018, 11:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Candidates who are citizen of India are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in various stages of examination eligible for recruitment in government jobs.

If you have done your studies from the recognised board then you will become eligible for examination.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Indian University with the qualification of foreign board.
25th December 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I pass 2from Nepal but education certificate is not valid 10 pass is true
7th March 2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I am the citizen of India and I have passed my 10 and 2 level from Nepal. So.I want to know with the nepali certificate can I get the government job in India
19th April 2021, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

After marriage my wife becomes Indian citizen earlier she was nepali citizen. She studied 10,12th & her MBA from nepal. Whether she is eligible for Govt JOBS in India.
3rd May 2021, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

I am a indian but studied 10th plus 2 in nepal ,will my 2 certificate of nepal be accepted for indian ECNR passport?
8th August 2021, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

My wife is 10th pass of nepal but inter and graduation in india what are valid in India
23rd January 2022, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Madam/Sir, I am an indian citizen . I have completed my SLC, 2 from Nepal Board and Bachelor of Engineering from Tribhuvan University Nepal. Actually my all the educations are from Nepal. Am i eligible for government competition exams like UPSC-IES, SSC-JE , and other state -AE/JE exams? Please reply...its a big quistion for me.
1st August 2022, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Indian citizen and I have just completed SEE examination from NEB board from Nepal.
And I want to study 2science from Nepal
So my question is
May I get job in India with the certificate of Nepal?
And is the NEB certificate valuable in India ?
Plz help me sir plz %uD83D%uDE22
25th September 2022, 12:47 PM
Rubi kumari mishra

After marriage my wife becomes Indian citizen earlier she was nepali citizen. She studied 10,12th & her
Lok Seva Aayog. Sangoshthi Bharatpur. Asthai adhyapan anumati Patra.
from nepal. Whether she is eligible for Govt JOBS in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?