7th August 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Whether NRI students staying in middleeast countries seeking admition in class 4 JMI ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL have to appear in entrance test ?

Sir/Madam,
Iam staying in Riyad and my daughter is studying in class 3 here in riyad in one of the indian international school .I want to put her in JMI english meduium school,my question is that whether she has to give entrance test for class 4 or she can be admitted only by merit basis and if she has to give entrance test then what are the subjects pls write me in detail .
Thankyou
Naheed furozan

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  2. Procedure to study MBBS in foreign countries with scholarship?
  3. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  4. Is Banasthali School of Rajasthan an English medium school?
  5. Which school of Jodhpur has the best performance in 12th R.B.S.E board (English medium)?
  6. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  8. Is TEST exam papers available in english medium?
  9. Can I get admission in class 10 (English medium) after completed class 9 (Urdu medium) from Maharashtra board?
  10. How to get my children admitted in Central Government Schools?
  11. Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI?
  12. is Swami Vivekanand University approved by NCTE for M.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Schools in Dubai which impart education in Hindi language? -- [New]
  14. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  15. List of best 10 CBSE English medium school in Bhilai for LKG students?
  16. When is the entrance test of PG Chemistry in JMI? Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance test of PG Chemistry?
  17. Information about the institutes in Ram Nagar providing coaching for English Medium Senior Secondary School?
  18. How to prepare for English medium study after studying in Hindi medium till 10th class?
9th August 2010, 04:22 PM
swati123

Default Re: Whether NRI students staying in middleeast countries seeking admition in class 4 JMI ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL have to appear in entrance test ?

Hello friend!
I have attached the JMI Prospectus for the academic year 2010-2011 for your benefit. Just go through the contents carefully and you will get all information. Having said this, I'd like to pin-point that there have been no external admissions in Middle School this year, so if you are planning for the next year/session, you will have to wait for the following session's advertisement/prospectus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JMI Prospectus.pdf(409.4 KB, 489 views)
18th August 2010, 12:06 PM
gayathriraj

Default Re: Whether NRI students staying in middleeast countries seeking admition in class 4 JMI ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL have to appear in entrance test ?

sir ,,,,,,,,
i think there is no admissions in this year so you better get a prospectus from that institution and read that carefully in which you can gain the informations exactly what you need sir....
8th September 2010, 04:21 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

no probably there is no admission test. attaching the prospectus of JMI check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JMI Prospectus.pdf(409.4 KB, 842 views)
18th December 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Some question of class9,JMI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?