18th October 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Who all are eligible for the post of Food Safety Officer?

I have completed M.Sc in Biotechnology. So, now am I eligible for the post of Food Safety Officer? How can I apply? Do I need to write any entrance for Food Safety Officer? If yes, then please share the entrance details.

15th November 2019, 10:06 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Who all are eligible for the post of Food Safety Officer?

Yes, you are eligible for the post of food safety officer.
UPSC and State Public Service Commission of respective state both publish notification for this post in every year.

Selection Process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?