8th August 2011, 08:44 PM
naatonda

Why would someone like to work in a bank instead of become a teacher?

why would you like to work in the bank instead of being a teacher? Please state the reason

10th August 2011, 01:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why would someone like to work in a bank instead of become a teacher?

The career choice made by a person depends on his or her interests areas. It is important that while choosing the career path the individual select the job based on ones strength and weakness. This is important especially in the long for motivational purpose. A bank job is basically more an administrative role while teaching is all about imparting knowledge. In terms of remuneration a bank job will yield more income than a teaching job generally. It will depend entirely on the post and the firm/institute that one is working with.
22nd November 2011, 03:57 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Why would someone like to work in a bank instead of become a teacher?

Teaching is the job where person is not only teaching but also learning.
It is easy for the person who is good with children.
where as
bank job is easy for the person who is good with calculation and with numbers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?