21st February 2017, 04:20 PM
suresh bora

Will it effect my Job trails if I had one year extension for B.Sc in Computer Science due to backlogs?

Respected Sir, I Completed Master of Computer Applications in the duration of 3 years with 74% aggregate. I had completed B.Sc Computer Science 4 years ago with 1 year extension due to backlogs (Total 4 years) so I want to know will it effect my Job trails if I had one year extension for B.Sc in Computer Science due to backlogs? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  2. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  3. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  4. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  7. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  8. Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?
  9. Problems due to backlogs in placements or campus recruitments? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  11. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  12. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  13. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  14. What can I do after BSc computer science
  15. In which companies can I get a job after graduating from BSc Computer Science?
  16. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. What to do further after completing BSC Computer Science if not cleared in campus selection?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?