17th May 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?

mam

I am pursuing my btech final year so what exam should i go for getting into customs ??
n how accordingly are d jobs given ??

23rd May 2012, 05:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mam

I am pursuing my btech final year so what exam should i go for getting into customs ??
n how accordingly are d jobs given ??
As you are in the Final Year of your B.Tech program, you will be able to apply for the Customs Department after completion of the course. Once you complete your bachelors degree program, you will be able to write Combined Graduate Level Examination. This examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of Inspectors in Customs and few other departments under central government.
Th entrance examination comprise of two stages of written examination and an interview. If you qualify all the stages and perform better than others, you will definitely be considered for the post of Inspector in Customs Department.
In order to keep yourself updated regarding the Combined Graduate Level Examination, you must refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
14th October 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?

The SSC exam contains which type of question and the exam willbe conducted on ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?