24th April 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?

will i be able to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in cbse?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?
  2. How to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA?
  5. Syllabus of the mentioned subjects for 10th CBSE Board exam?
  6. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  7. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
  8. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  10. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  12. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  14. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  17. What is the state syllabus or CBSE syllabus?
  18. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
9th June 2015, 06:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?

Yes you will surely get admitted in your state board syllabus after writing 10th board examination with CBSE but for that you will have to submit the necessary documents such as Residential certificate , Passing certificate , Marks-sheet of Class 10th broad examination , Transfer certificate , Character certificate , Migration and few others too if required which verifies you as a genuine candidate.

But one thing which I would like to suggest that if you do not have the necessity of changing the board then do not go for the same as the syllabus for both the boards are same. Also the change of environment , the way of teaching and others factors might not work for your and might effect your academics negatively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?