24th April 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?

will i be able to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in cbse?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?
  2. How to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA?
  5. Syllabus of the mentioned subjects for 10th CBSE Board exam?
  6. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  7. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
  8. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  10. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  12. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  14. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  17. What is the state syllabus or CBSE syllabus?
  18. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
30th April 2015, 03:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?

You do not has to do much for your transfer from CBSE to State board you just have to apply for your admission in your desired college within their respective application period .

You will be asked to submit the documents which verifies you as a genuine candidate like Migration , passing certificate , marks sheet , residential etc. .

Some colleges do take their entrance examination for admission in their colleges as well as for distribution of stream so you should be mindful for that also if you are interested in taking admission in any of these colleges .

The change of board at this time might be not beneficiary for you as adjustment from CBSE to State boards is not that easier as there is huge difference between the way of teaching of both the boards .

So if it is not required at must then you should stick to the same board as there is no difference between the syllabus of both the boards .
30th April 2015, 10:34 PM
updater
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will i be able to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in cbse?
Yes you will be able to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE. After the results are out, just go to your school, get your grade card and your transfer certificate. You would have to provide the transfer certificate in the state syllabus school you are going to join for your intermediate.
30th April 2015, 11:11 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

It does not sounds a great idea to change boards after 10th from CBSE to state boards as their syllabus might be same but you will have to face problems with the question pattern and marking pattern in examination in state boards.

Although,changing board from CBSE to State board is not tough enough .
You just need to do that after the result of the 10th examination published ,you need to apply for the college/school of state board in which you wish to take admission.

You need to attach all the required documents such as admit card,mark sheet,character certification along with migration certificate which is more important while changing boards.

Generally ,applying dates for admission starts after publication of result but you need to keep close look on the stating dates for applying .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?