11th June 2011, 05:37 PM
SATYA NARAIN SINGH

Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std

if the candidate cleared the graduation degree WITHOUT ATTENDING 11TH AND 12TH after completing of 6 month bpp progamme by IGNOU AND OBTAINED DEGREE OF GRADUATION HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN FUTURE CARREER OF INDIVIDUAL

2nd May 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std

I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std.And now can i build my career in law.
14th September 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std

My Dear Friend, The immediate answer for your response, is if you have completed your graduation through BPP,IGNOU way without attending 11 and 12 is that: If you have a years of experience then the employers attention will be tracked more towards your skills, experience, expertise rather than sticking to other graduate candidates with 12th pass but, if simply for ease, you have done BPP and have the graduation now but no any better skills or good experience. Then Employers are gonna put your name just at the bottom of the list.
27th September 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

will there be any problem in appearing bank PO exams if i passed the 10th and 12th standard without maths and doing BCA from punjab technical university,distance education program with 1st class degree.please do sent me an instant reply.

sanjit,imphal
10th October 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sanjit ji no any degrees are going to create an ease or problem for appearing any exams. From whereever you do your BCA, punjab, haryana, bihar, pakistan, somalia, congo, haiti, america no matter, you should have excellent skills in hand, you should be multitasker which leds your employer to overlook the certificates. No one will care for your university name, subjects, prime minister name etc etc, if you are talented.
22nd November 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

kitne credits lene jaroori hain bpp k liye ? aur kya ye 6th passed person bhi kar sakta hai ? magar uski age 18 se jayada hi hai ... plzzzz reply ?
31st December 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Guys Never Ever opt for BPP. It will ruin you whole future. I am saying this because i am in my final year of English Hons. through BPP. you neither get good jobs like BPO's and MNCs nor respect as other guys who pursue it from a regular stream.

Brothers and sisters i have made a mistake you DON'T.
you must pursue you 10th first and than 12th, either from NIOS or CBSE. It will save your life otherwise you would be like me. a piece of junk.

God Bless you
4th March 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

If I comp elite BA courses after 10th then BPP course with out 12th std. pass. Is I eleglbi for Prymary teacher, SSC, PSC etc Gov. jobs?
26th April 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATYA NARAIN SINGH View Post
if the candidate cleared the graduation degree WITHOUT ATTENDING 11TH AND 12TH after completing of 6 month bpp progamme by IGNOU AND OBTAINED DEGREE OF GRADUATION HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN FUTURE CARREER OF INDIVIDUAL

Yes for sure if you go ot side no one knows what bpp and how it is possible to gradation like this

and big mnc want your 10 th or 12 th standard marksheet And if you dont hav it they will not hire you
29th August 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my ba but i am not 10th and 12th pass i have qualified bpp . Can get the govt. Job from our state govt.
12th September 2013, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to appear for IPS exam by directly completing gruaduation in IGNOU without completing 12th standard?
28th February 2014, 08:33 PM
Purna Chandra Swain, SEO

Cool Re: Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Dear Friend, The immediate answer for your response, is if you have completed your graduation through BPP,IGNOU way without attending 11 and 12 is that: If you have a years of experience then the employers attention will be tracked more towards your skills, experience, expertise rather than sticking to other graduate candidates with 12th pass but, if simply for ease, you have done BPP and have the graduation now but no any better skills or good experience. Then Employers are gonna put your name just at the bottom of the list.
Exactly, correct said.

The actual sense of competing Graduation through IGNOU is to meet the need/formality of a Graduation Certificate in order to to give extra boost to your continuing career and show off oneself with a qualified proof by proving oneself gone through a systematic study at least, somehow.

Though one couldn't pursue his basic study systematically, but there should be enough career transparency to be selected by the employers on priority basis if you have passed Graduation through IGNOU. Hope you all well got it... now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?