19th June 2012, 01:44 PM
shd_63

Will my son get Domicile certificate of Maharastra on the basis of birth certificate

My son was born in Maharashtra and I am also born in Maharastra and having a domicile for Maharastra. Will my son get domicile certificate of Maharastra based on his birth certificate?

Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  2. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  5. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical college in UP -- [New]
  7. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  8. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  9. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  10. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  11. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  12. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  13. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  14. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Date and reporting time of first counseling? Which documents should we bring?
  16. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  17. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  18. What should I do in order to get the domicile certificate?
19th October 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my son get Domicile certificate of Maharastra on the basis of birth certificate

i studyd 7th class in up now i m in maharastra how can i get domicile certificate in maharastra?
19th October 2012, 07:05 PM
SANDISKI

Default Re: Will my son get Domicile certificate of Maharastra on the basis of birth certificate

your son can get the dommicile Maharashtra if he has a last 15 years record as a resident of Maharashtra like his school certificate your residential proof like rashan card etc. only on the basis of birth certificate it is not sure to get dommicile of Maharashtra but if you and your family is residing there then he can get a dommicile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?