5th July 2019, 06:34 PM
vmitranchi

Will studying Diploma in Engineering bright up our career?

I want to know about Polytechnic courses and career opportunities after completion of this Course. I also want to know some colleges which provides Polytechnic Education.

15th July 2019, 10:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will studying Diploma in Engineering bright up our career?

1. Diploma in Engineering is a good technical course for 10th passed candidates who want to pursue Bachelor's degree in Engineering later on.

2. You will have good career opportunities after diploma if you pursue B.Tech through LEET examination.

To apply for LEET, you need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma. You can apply for your state combined entrance exam for admission in polytechnic.
5th July 2020, 10:51 PM
vmitranchi

Default Re: Will studying Diploma in Engineering bright up our career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY View Post
1. Diploma in Engineering is a good technical course for 10th passed candidates who want to pursue Bachelor's degree in Engineering later on.

2. You will have good career opportunities after diploma if you pursue B.Tech through LEET examination.

To apply for LEET, you need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma. You can apply for your state combined entrance exam for admission in polytechnic.
thank you for the reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?