11th June 2018, 03:10 PM
Suprajatss

In which year of engineering course a candidate can apply for off-campus interviews?

I am studying BE final year's 1st semester. Am I eligible now to attend off-campus placement interviews? Generally, in which year a student can start applying for off-campus interviews?

Related Questions:
  1. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  2. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  3. How to apply for off campus interviews while doing B.E computer science?
  4. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year?
  5. Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?
  7. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  8. How to prepare for Campus Interviews?
  9. How should I prepare for campus interview? I have passed diploma in engineering
  10. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  11. How to get prepared for campus placement interviews?
  12. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for campus interview of company after scoring 1st class or 60% aggregate? Career options available after engineering? Do I need any special preparation?
  15. How the campus interviews are organized in IITs and BITS?
  16. How to prepare for Campus Interviews being a candidate of 3rd year CSE?
  17. What are the jobs for freshers after passing B.E final year from nagpur university? I will be completing my B.E this year
  18. How can I secure job in Google after completing BTech(CSE) course? -- [New]
15th June 2018, 10:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which year of engineering course a candidate can apply for off-campus interviews?

Candidates are eligible for on campus or off campus recruitment drive in final year of engineering. That is most of candidates start applying for recruitment drives from seventh semester of engineering.

You can start your preparation for it from fifth semester onwards. You should maintain more than 60% marks in each semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?