3rd November 2022, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Alagappa University Correspondence certificate is applicable for IBPS PO?

Hi, i completed BBA course under correspondence in Alagappa University, karaikudi. Am i eligible to write IBPS PO exam?

11th November 2022, 10:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Alagappa University Correspondence certificate is applicable for IBPS PO?

Yes, Alagappa University Correspondence certificate is applicable for IBPS PO (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). The minimum educational qualification required for the IBPS PO examination is a candidate must have done graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university. The age of the candidates should be between 20 to 30 years.

I am also giving you the IBPS website link for your reference that is https://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?