3rd November 2022, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Bihar board of open schooling (Bbose) certificate valuable for IBPS bank exam?

I have completed my 10th with 72%frome cbse and 12th is completed with 68% from Bbose(Bihar board of open schooling). I want to know that whether my Bbose certificate is valuable for IBPS bank exam or not? Please solve my doubt

7th November 2022, 12:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Bihar board of open schooling (Bbose) certificate valuable for IBPS bank exam?

Yes. Bihar board of open schooling (BBOSE) certificate is valuable for the IBPS bank exam. It is a recognized board in India. So, the certificate of this institute is valid for all government jobs in India.

11th November 2022, 10:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Bihar board of open schooling (Bbose) certificate valuable for IBPS bank exam?

Yes, the Bihar Board of Open Schooling is a recognized board in India. Candidates who passed class 10th and 12th from a recognized board are eligible to appear in any entrance examinations in anywhere in India. The minimum educational qualification required for the IBPS bank examination is a candidate must have done graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university. A candidate must be at least 20 years of age and should not exceed the age of 30 years.

I am also giving you the IBPS website link for your reference that is https://www.ibps.in/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?