24th October 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligibile to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Maths course?

I will be completing my bsc maths this year, birth year 1983.
can i apply for any government job? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is required to be followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  2. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  4. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  5. Can I apply for government job in Odisha after completing BSc in maths at MS university
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  7. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  8. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  9. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  10. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  11. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  12. Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?
  13. How can I apply for Government Job after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  15. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  16. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  17. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
25th October 2015, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibile to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Maths course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be completing my bsc maths this year, birth year 1983.
can i apply for any government job? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is required to be followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!
If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

For online application or other details of West Bengal School Service Commission exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?