24th October 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the government job after completion of MA English without clearing CTET exam?

Can i get direct job in government school in delhi after completing my MA english..... without clearing ctet exam....nd also without b.ed? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for government jobs after clearing CTET exam? Is it possible to get a government job?
  3. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  4. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  5. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  6. Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible?
  7. Doest CTET or TET is suitable for government job?
  8. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?
  9. Can I get a government job after doing BSc electronics and B.Ed
  10. Should I study B.Ed to become a Teacher if completed B.Sc in Mathematics?
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  13. Am I eligible to get primary teacher job in government school after qualifying CTET Paper 1 but not paper II? How will I get a job?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  15. Is it enough to start a school with just completion of B.Ed course?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completion of B.Com with 58%?
  17. Can I apply for jobs in government institutes/schools directly after clearing CTET exam?
  18. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
25th October 2015, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job after completion of MA English without clearing CTET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get direct job in government school in delhi after completing my MA english..... without clearing ctet exam....nd also without b.ed? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job?
If you want to join any central government school as a teacher, you should qualify in CTET exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?