12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of engineering from a non UGC approved university?

I am pursuing engineering from ugc approved university but not approved by ugc.....can i apply fir government job after completing my engineering? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  2. Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?
  3. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in a government job after completion of B.Tech degree from CMJ University?
  6. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  7. Is AICTE approved graduation important for getting a government job?
  8. Can I Eligible for Govt Job after Completing B.Tech from only UGC But not AICTE Approved private university?
  9. Am I eligible for getting the government job if I am doing my diploma course from a university which is not AICTE approved? -- [New]
  10. Can I be eligible for government job after doing my diploma from UGC recognized university?
  11. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  12. Is CMJ university AICTE approved? Can I apply for government job?
  13. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc Degree in EILLM university?
  16. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

12th April 2016, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of engineering from a non UGC approved university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing engineering from ugc approved university but not approved by ugc.....can i apply fir government job after completing my engineering? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of engineering degree from UGC recognized are eligible for government sector jobs like banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

12th April 2016, 11:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of engineering from a non UGC approved university?

No, you are not eligible to apply for government job.

To apply for any government job, the minimum criteria is that the candidate must have passed his/her graduation degree from a recognized UGC approved college.

The candidate should have a valid degree certificate which is offered by a valid and recognized UGC approved college/university to apply for any government job.

13th April 2016, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are to eligible apply for government job even if you have completed your engineering course from non-UGC approved university. If the university you are pursuing engineering course is recognised by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), it will be considered as a recognised university. After completion of your engineering course from a AICTE recognised university, you are eligible to apply for government job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?