15th November 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Police Constable after completing Diploma course?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma course and now I am interested in joining as a Police Constable. I want to know am I eligible to become a Police Constable after completing Diploma course? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th November 2016, 11:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Police Constable after completing Diploma course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become a Police Constable:

No, You are not eligible as far as my best knowledge is concerned. The minimum qualification required for the post of Police Constable is as follows.

>> The minimum qualification required for this Police Constable post is "12th Class" or Higher Secondary course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> As Diploma course is not equivalent to 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the post of Police Constable.

>> I suggest you to pursue Graduation in order to apply for other posts based on Graduation.
17th November 2016, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Police Constable after completing Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma course and now I am interested in joining as a Police Constable. I want to know am I eligible to become a Police Constable after completing Diploma course? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, diploma holder candidates are not eligible for police constable post.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for constable post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
17th November 2016, 02:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that in order to appear for examination for the post of Police Constable, you should have a minimum qualification of graduation from a recognized university and not with a Diploma degree.
17th November 2016, 07:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to become a police constable after completing diploma course. A diploma qualification is considered to be equivalent as 12th qualification and to become a police constable you must complete your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board. Age should be in between 18 to 25 years. Minimum height required for males is 170 cms and for females 157 cms. You should be physically and mentally fit with normal eyesight.

The selection will be done on the basis of an entrance examination and physical test, so being a diploma holder you are eligible to apply for this examination.
17th November 2016, 09:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, Diploma holder Candidates are not eligible for Police Constable job:-

Educational Qualification:-

Student must posses 10th class and 12th standard / equivalent from a recognised Board / Institutions.

Age Limit:-

Maximum age limit is 22 years. Relaxation is given to reserved category students.
1st March 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm already police constable in Goa I'm 12th pass i just want to know if I do correspondence in MA will they accept my passing certificate if I go to apply for higher post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?