26th February 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government sector job after M.Sc Biotechnology? List of vacancies and details of selection procedure and salary?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc Biotechnology and want to know how I can get a government sector job? List of vacancies and details of selection procedure and salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  2. List of vacancies in government sector for Civil Engineer with procedure to apply
  3. Job vacancies and selection procedure in Public Sector Unit for MBA(HR) fresher?
  4. Job vacancies in biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  6. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  7. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  8. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  9. List of vacancies in government sector for Automobile Engineer? Will I have to pass exam for it?
  10. How to get into Public Sector Biotechnology companies? I have completed masters in biotechnology
  11. How many companies will participate in 36th Aryan Job Fair? Can I get job being a B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  12. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  13. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  14. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  15. What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade?
  16. List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply
  17. List job vacancies in all core companies for ECE in both public and private sector?
  18. Is merchant navy comes under private sector? What are the steps followed to apply for the job in merchant navy?
1st March 2017, 04:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government sector job after M.Sc Biotechnology? List of vacancies and details of selection procedure and salary?

As you have mentioned above that you are master degree holder in biotechnology and you are looking forward to get a government job, so in order to get into government sectors you have to appear for different kind of entrance examinations conducted by UPSC, SSC, PSC etc. Therefore, if you qualify the examinations then only you will be eligible to get a government job.

There are lots of vacancies in government sectors for a MSc Biotechnology holder. One can get a job for the post of a Scientific Assistant, Biostatician, Process Development Technician, Research Analyst, Calibration Technician, Medical Affairs Director, Professor, Teacher. etc. The master degree holders gets an average salary of Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month and it will increase as per their experience and hard work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?