10th April 2012, 08:53 PM
emd

Am I eligible for state government or central government jobs after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

Sir I am Mounesh i would like to pursue B-tech in Elect & Electronics Engg from KSOU.After gaining the B-tech from KSOU, Can i eligible to apply state govt or central govt job like KEB, RRB. etc?

waiting for ur precious reply....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
  2. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  3. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering? -- [New]
  4. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduates?
  5. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?
  6. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  9. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  10. Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. Options available in State as well as Central government organisations for Biomedical engineering post graduate?
  12. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  13. Complete details about IES exam?
  14. Available Central and state Government jobs after ECE B.Tech?
  15. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  16. Eligibility for Central or State Government Sector jobs after completing B.Tech from Swami Vivekanand University?
  17. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  18. Can I get Government jobs after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
8th May 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for state government or central government jobs after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

what type of jobs are suitable for electrical & electronics engineers of a female student?
8th May 2012, 10:35 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for state government or central government jobs after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

dear friend,

-->>For freshers there are many job vacancies at present in many organizations such as both in private and government organizations.
-->>As you belong to the Electrical group you have many job opportunities in the government sectors when compared to the private companies.
-->>Its hard to get job in government sectors as a fresher you must write the entrance examinations to get the job in the government fields.

JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN GOVERNMENT SECTORS
  • ECIL
  • BHEL
  • NTPC
  • BSNL

CENTRAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS:
  • HAL
  • SAIL
  • ISRO

You will be having good future in the government sectors if you do work hard you also will have good salary packages as a fresher.

BEST OF LUCK...............
4th July 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

what exam i should appear while 3rd btech cse can u please tell me?and when are those exams conducted?
4th July 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

what exam should i appear while 3rd btech cse?
27th November 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage to qualify for govt job.
14th January 2013, 09:50 AM
denwer1

Yes you can definitely opt for the government jobs after completion of you your b.tech in electrical engineering. You can apply for the senior level engineering positions in the leading PSUs and other government sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?