12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?

Can I get a government job after my completed BSC fashion designing and howi can apply this reply me as soon as possible? What would be the minimu criteria which will be followed for the same? Who can provide me the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?
  3. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after B.Sc fashion designing please get me detail of job related fashion designing jobs in government sector? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  7. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  8. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  9. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  10. Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing?
  11. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  12. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  13. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  14. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  15. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  16. What are the government job opportunities available in B.Sc fashion designing?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  18. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
13th July 2016, 12:37 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?

Yes you are eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing.

->>You can work as freelance designers and design for individual clients or sell to stores or cloth manufactures.

->>You can find job with Export houses, textile mills, boutiques, garment stores, leather companies, jewellery houses after completing degree or diploma course in fashion designing.

->>You can find excellent placements in garment, leather and jewellery industry as merchandising executives, fashion designers, illustrators, fashion co-coordinators, etc.
13th July 2016, 12:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?

Graduates in Fashion Designing can apply for many government job examinations. The online application for respective examination can be done at official website of commission that conducts the exam.

*Like, you are eligible for UPSC exam like Civil Services, Armed Forces exam etc. You can apply at http://www.upsconline.nic.in.

*You are eligible for SSC CGL exam. You can apply for exam at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.

*You can apply for banking exams like IBPS at http://www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?