11th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply?

Hello,
I would like to know that when the notification of RBI Grade-B Officer will be release for this year? Can I know about the educational qualification which is require to apply in this recruitment? Kindly help me to know about it. Thank you!

13th July 2016, 10:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that when the notification of RBI Grade-B Officer will be release for this year? Can I know about the educational qualification which is require to apply in this recruitment? Kindly help me to know about it. Thank you!
Important Dates of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment:-

The Online Applications start from : 03rd June, 2016.
Online Applications Last Date is : 23rd, June2016
The Payment of Application Form (Online) Last date is: 23rd June, 2016.
The Payment of Application Form (Offline) Last date is: 25th June, 2016

Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:-

A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade

Age Limit:

Candidates age limit in between 21 and 30 years.
13th July 2016, 01:26 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply?

1.I would like to know that when the notification of RBI Grade-B Officer will be release for this year?

So,far this year notification has not announced by the RBI for Grade B-Officer. So, you must for sometime, RBI might announce inthe month of September or October.

2. Can I know about the educational qualification which is require to apply in this recruitment

A candidate must be completed graduate from a recognized university. Must have scored 60% in all the semester of degree college as well as 60% in 10th & 12th. 50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD.

Minimum age to apply is 21 years & maximum age is 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government guidelines.

A general category candidate can give this exam not more than 6 times. But on the other hand there are no restrictions for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?