5th February 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for Airport Authority of India after B.Tech in Computer Science stream?

Hi,

I have completed my btech iin computer science stream. Can you please confirm that whether i can apply for air traffic controller post in Airport authority of india or not?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?
  2. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  3. Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?
  4. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  5. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  6. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  7. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  9. What is the syllabus for computer engineering for airport authority of India?
  10. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  11. Which are the government jobs available after PG in communication systems?
  12. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  13. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  14. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  15. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  16. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  18. What kind of posts are available in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
5th February 2016, 12:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for Airport Authority of India after B.Tech in Computer Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have completed my btech iin computer science stream. Can you please confirm that whether i can apply for air traffic controller post in Airport authority of india or not?

Thanks
You have completed B.Tech in CSE so you are eligible for Airport Authority of India recruitment.

Educational qualification:-

Full time Bachelor's Degree(3 years) in B.SC with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks

(OR)

Full time Bachelor's degree in Engineering(BE/B.TECH) in Electronics/Telecommunications/IT with minimum 60% marks.

Age Limit:

18 to 27 years
5th February 2016, 05:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for Airport Authority of India after B.Tech in Computer Science stream?

Airport Authority of India (AAI) recruits the eligible candidates for the post of junior executives in Air traffic control, electronics and various other posts.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate's age should be in the range of 21-27 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have completed their bachelor's degree in science with Physics, Mathematics and physics as their subjects or Engineering/ Technology in the disciplines of Electronics, Communication, Electrical or Information technology from any recognized university.

* Candidate should secure at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.

As you have completed your graduation in Computer science, you're not eligible for the Air traffic controller post.

However with your educational qualification you can apply for the other post like Junior Executive (Electronics), operation manager etc.
5th February 2016, 06:39 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for post of Air Traffic Controller post in Airport Authority of India is as below:

1. Bachelor's degree in engineering in either telecommunication or electronics or radio with electronics as specialization or candidates having master's degree in science can also apply for exam.

2. Age limit is 21-27 years.

So, being a computer science engineering candidate, you are not eligible for ATC post in Airport Authority of India.
5th February 2016, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Airport Authority of India (Air Traffic Controller) post after completion of your Graduation in B.Tech Computer Science stream. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics subjects or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology disciplines with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply Airport Authority of India (Air Traffic Controller) post.
21st December 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

is b.tech electronics and communication engineers can apply for atc in airport autority of india
12th May 2022, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for air traffic controller after B.tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?