11th December 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs for BA Hindi Honors other than teaching field

Hello sir, I have completed BA Hindi Honors and want to do a government job. Please provide me list of government jobs for me other than teaching field.

15th December 2016, 02:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs for BA Hindi Honors other than teaching field

To get government job, you will have to clear competitive entrance examination. After bachelor's degree in Hindi, you can apply for following exams:

*Banking entrance exams like IBPS Common Written examination for clerk and Probationary officer.

*UPSC exam like Civil Services exam, CAPF exam.

*SSC Combined Graduate level exams.

*After Master of Arts with 55%, you can apply for National Eligibility test for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.
16th June 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs for BA Hindi Honors other than teaching field

Can I apply for junior hindi translator with bachelor degree in hindi?
21st September 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Which job is suitable for me l m honours in hindi from Bhu n ma in Hindi
12th May 2022, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

B.a in hindi honours govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?