28th March 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?

Hello,
My 10th marks is 70%, 12th Science is 44% and B.Com is 56%.
Can I apply for any government jobs as someone said
my 12th percentage is very low so I cannot eligible.
Please help me out friends.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government Teacher recruitment if secured 59% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 54% in Graduation and 63% in M.Com being a 36 years old candidate?
  2. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  3. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  4. Can I apply for Government Jobs having secured 55% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 61% in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to get job in IBM for a B.Tech graduate who has secured 56% in 10th?
  6. How should I get job in Government sector having secured 86.8% in 10th, 83% in 12th and 73.14% in BE and working in IT for the past one year?
  7. Can I apply for PSU after securing 58% in 10th and 65% in 12th?
  8. What is the 12th criteria to apply in PSU through GATE? I have secured 76% in 10th
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  10. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  11. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  12. Which Mechanical companies I can apply for having secured 69% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  13. Which companies I can apply having secured 70% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in B.E.?
  14. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  15. Can I apply for TCS recruitment having secured 82% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 73% upto B.Tech 6th semester?
  16. Which Government Jobs are best suitable for me having secured 78% in 10th, 75% in 12th, and 53% in B.Tech?
  17. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2015, 02:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?

No, what have you heard is wrong. To be eligible for Government jobs, candidates must have passed the requisite educational qualification. If you have passed and met the eligibility criteria it is more than enough to apply for Government jobs. Remember, " There is NO minimum percentage is demanded to be eligible for Government Jobs ". Yes, candidates who have passed all their academics (10th, 12th and Graduation) are eligible to apply.

>> Since you have no arrears anywhere in your entire academics, do not need to worry and you are certainly eligible to apply.

>> As you have PASSED graduation from a recognized university, you are of course eligible to apply.

>> You can apply for Bank Exams, Railway Recruitment Board Exams, Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, Insurance Companies Recruitment, UPSC and many more as you have passed GRADUATION. And no matter how much percentage of marks you have secured to be eligible for these exams.
31st March 2015, 10:15 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?

On the basis of your B.com degree , you can apply for different Government jobs (Even though you have 56% in your Degree).

--> You can apply for the Post of SUB INSPECTOR in Police department.

--> You can apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence services
CDS - Combined Defence Service exam

--> You can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce
AFCAT - Airforce common admission test

--> You can apply for the Bank Clerk post in Banking sector.
8th April 2015, 10:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Not like that dear you have a eligibility criteria for government jobs. But some competitive exams related to government they will take the percentage into their consideration. So you don't worry ,try to concentrate on preparation it will helpful to increase the score in written examination.

Though you have a less percentage in 12th it will not consider in to the account for government jobs. Recruitment will be completely based on the performance in the written examinations and interview.

But before that you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the certain government job.

Here we are providing you the list of government exams which don't consider the percentage of marks as eligibility.

--> Civil's

--> Bank Exams

--> Postal Department

--> Railways

If there any chance you can try to complete the PG degree.
16th April 2015, 12:43 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

As per your qualification details mentioned, you are eligible to apply for various government jobs and you can apply for following jobs on your qualification basis :

SSC Jobs : SSC conducts examination for big level posts and exam is Combined Graduate Level conducted every year so you can apply on graduation basis. It also conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level exam, Sub Inspector examination and other group d level exams which you can apply for.

IBPS Jobs - IBPS recruits Clerks and Probationary Officers in various nationalized banks so you can apply on B.Com basis because you have completed and there is no particular percentage marks criteria is required but your age should not be more than 28 years for clerks and 30 years for POs.

Indian Postal Field - Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant examination : 12th passed candidates are eligible whose age is not more than 30 years.

Indian Railways - ASM jobs, Group D jobs, TTE jobs, Commercial Clerk/ LDC jobs etc. on 12th and graduation basis so know the details about these jobs through official websites and apply.

Insurance sector - Assistant Admin Officer and Assistants recruited in various nationalized insurance companies working in India under the government so you can opt this option as well to make your career brighter.

If thinking for something big then you should go for UPSC Indian civil service exam and prepare for IAS post because that might suit you if you think to serve the nation carefully with power in hand then you have a very good option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?