24th May 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Any job is there for 12th passed in Steel Authority of India limited?

Any 12 pass student can apply job for sail(steel india authority limited).. If selected den whiich post he will get..?

Related Questions:
  1. How many core companies are available in the world for Mechanical engineering students?
  2. What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?
  3. How can I go in Steel Authority of India Limited? I am doing B.Tech in EE branch
  4. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  5. What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Administration) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?
  6. Steel Authority of India limited recruitment of management trainee(Technical) previous years question papers?
  7. List of core companies of EEE? I have completed engineering in EEE with 1 backlog
  8. Sample question papers of SAIL?
  9. List of the companies for electrical students?
  10. Which books should I refer for SAIL examination?
  11. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  12. Am I eligible for steel authority of India limited exam after B.Tech with information technology
  13. After B.Tech which are the opportunities available in government field?
  14. What are the jobs that can pay me high salary after completing B.Tech ECE? What other jobs are available for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Books to be referred for IBPS IT officer(CWE) exam? What is the exact syllabus of professional knowledge exam?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  17. Which core companies can I get while studying in 4th ECE B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous years question papers for SALIL MT exam?
16th September 2014, 12:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any job is there for 12th passed in Steel Authority of India limited?

You can apply for Fire-cum-Fire Engine Driver in SAIL on the basis of your 12th class qualification.

You must have 10+2 from a recognized board of education with 55% marks. The salary will be around Rs. 8000 to 12000.

The selection will be based on the written examination conducted by SAIL. Therefore, you can apply for this post.

If you are interested in higher posts then you must opt for engineering course in a relevant discipline. You can do Diploma in Engineering ans also B.Tech course.

For more information visit http://www.sail.co.in
14th March 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any job is there for 12th passed in Steel Authority of India limited?

sir i am 12th pass with science(pcm) i want to do diploma so which trade u suggest me to me for sail which trade more vecancy open in bokaro steel plant
14th April 2015, 09:22 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear frankly speaking with 12th qualification you only get hardly any opportunities in SAIL. Since the competition is too high is SAIL for graduates. So you must try to complete graduation first. Then you will get the ample of opportunities in SAIL.

At least you should have Diploma in any of the engineering department. Here we are giving the job positions available for the 12th students .

1. Attendent cum Technician --- 10th with ITI from the recognized university.

-- Age should be in between 18 to 28 years .

-- Selection process will be based on the performance in written as well as Interview.

2. Fireman Cum Fire Engine Driver Trainee :

-- You should complete 12 th with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized university.

--Along with you must have a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles.

-- Minimum Age Limit : 18 years

Maximum Age limit : 28 years.
16th April 2015, 01:35 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

We are sorry to say that you can not get the government job in NTPC directly after passing just class 12th because NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation is one of the Maharatna companies of government of India and recruits candidates f or various technical and non technical discipline that is why your qualification is not enough to get the job in NTPC.

If you are interested then you can easily get a job but you will have to go for graduation course and degree must be done in any discipline of engineering as per your choice which is suitable because engineers are recruited in these companies and after passing engineering degree, you need to qualify GATE test.

GATE test scores are valid in all private and government sector jobs that is why you should prepare for GATE test then qualify. GATE scores are valid for minimum two years until the announcement of result of new GATE test so you have a big opportunity just get admission in BE or B.Tech if interested to get the job in NTPC and start preparation for exams and other necessary interviews etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?