14th January 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any job, if have live backlogs?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have 2 backlogs in my BBM. I want to apply is there any option to join, Right now I am working as L1 engineer. Please tell me. I am still 22 years old. Contact number 8088610044. Regards, Kiran

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get job after clearing UPSC civil services exam, if cleared engineering with lot of backlogs which are not live anymore? -- [New]
  2. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  3. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  6. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  7. Will I get a job in private companies after having 4 backlogs in electrical engineering?
  8. Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering?
  9. Can I apply for a job after studying B.Tech with few backlogs?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  11. Eligibility to be an Engineer graduate?
  12. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  13. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36?
  14. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get job in IT Sector if secure 70% both in BCA and NIELIT Level-A having backlogs and academic gap?
  16. Can I get admission in M.Tech if qualified in GATE and waiting for Supplementary result of B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to attend job interview if I have 2 backlogs in my studies?
  18. Job available after completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
14th January 2017, 06:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any job, if have live backlogs?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for job even if you have active backlogs, but you need to clear those backlogs before completion of the recruitment process. There are also some companies which does not allow the candidates who have active backlogs to participate in recruitment process. So, before applying for the job, you need to check whether the candidates who active backlogs are eligible or not to apply for job.
14th January 2017, 06:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management. To apply for any private or government job, a candidate must not have any pending backlog in bachelor's degree. With two backlogs in bachelor's degree, you are not eligible to apply for any jobs either in private or public sector.

You must appear for your backlog paper examination and clear it to become eligible for jobs in any sector.
14th January 2017, 09:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for jobs after bachelor's degree:

1. You should not have any pending backlogs in bachelor's degree.

2. You must meet minimum percentage of marks required to apply for job.

3. If there is entrance examination then you need to clear that entrance exam to get that job.

With backlogs in bachelor's degree, you will not be able to get job.
15th January 2017, 12:16 AM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Yes, You can apply for the job. But once you are selected the company will onboard you only if you clear your backlogs
15th January 2017, 01:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to clear all your pending backlog papers and then you will be most able to apply for jobs in various sectors as the minimum eligibility criteria in most of the organization is that the candidate should have completed their minimum of graduation from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?