4th July 2016, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in BCPL Fire & Safety Officer recruitment with 8 years of Gulf experience? Is it necessary to have B.Tech Degree?

Hello,
I just want to know that is it necessary to have B.Tech Degree for applying for Fire & Safety Officer post recruitment of BCPL? I have 8 years of experience as a Safety Officer in Gulf. Can I apply in this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Fire Officer post in Manufacturing sector?
  3. What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future? -- [New]
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of BCPL Senior Officer(Finance & Accounts) recruitment?
  5. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  6. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  7. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  8. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  9. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to apply in BCPL recruitment for Senior Engineer post? Cost of application?
  11. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  13. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  14. Does PGD on Fire and Safety course helpful for me being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 3.7 years of experience in Installation and Commissioning of Fire Alarm and Detection System?
  15. Eligibility and year of experience required to apply for Chief Administrative Officer recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  16. How can I join Defence Services being a Safety Officer with 2 years of experience?
  17. Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
5th July 2016, 04:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in BCPL Fire & Safety Officer recruitment with 8 years of Gulf experience? Is it necessary to have B.Tech Degree?

Yes, I am sorry to say that even after you have a good experience in the same field, you will have to have a B.Tech degree in order to apply for the above mentioned post in BCPL as it is minimum eligibility criteria. Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for it if you do not have the degree from a recognized University.
5th July 2016, 01:05 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in BCPL Fire & Safety Officer recruitment with 8 years of Gulf experience? Is it necessary to have B.Tech Degree?

This year you have missed the opportunity to apply for the same as the last date to apply was 25th Apr 2016. So you can try next year.

I have attached the notification for the same which will give you all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BPCL 1.pdf(599.6 KB, 16 views)
5th July 2016, 06:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

BCPL has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Manager, Senior Engineer, and various other posts. You are interested to apply for Senior Officer (Fire & Safety) post. You want to know whether B.Tech degree is necessary for getting eligible for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (includes B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc) in Fire and Safety engineering with at least 60% marks are eligible for this post. So it is not necessary that only B.Tech can apply for this post. B.Sc students can also apply.

Experience: At least one year of experience in relevant field.

Age Limit: The maximum age limit for this post is 30 Years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is reserved category students as per govt. norms.

**So if you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then only you can apply for this post. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this post in below attachment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?