15th June 2020, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment being a BSc Nursing graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BSc in Nursing course. I am interested in applying for the LHMC recruitment for Nursing Attendant post. Can I apply for this post? Please help me to know about this asap.

15th June 2020, 04:19 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment being a BSc Nursing graduate?

Yes, you can apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment being a B.Sc Nursing graduate.

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have passed Matriculation from a recognised board.
Candidate must have First Aid certificate from the Central Government or State Government recognised Institution.
Candidate must have one year experience of hospital work in fifty bedded hospitals.

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 27 years
15th June 2020, 04:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment being a BSc Nursing graduate?

Yes, you can apply for LHMC Nursing Attendednt being a B.Sc Nursing graduate.
Educational qualification required to apply are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Matriculation from any of the recognized university or board.
Candidate must have First Aid certificate and One year experience of hospital work in fifty bedded hospitals.
15th June 2020, 08:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, according to to educational qualification you are eligible.

Educational qualification:-

> Candidates who have completed their degree, diploma, 10th, 12th from any recognised Institute or university in India, as educational qualification.
16th June 2020, 09:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for this LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment is given below,

Name of the College - LHMC

Name of the Job Position - Nursing Attendant

>> Candidates must have completed Matriculation pass from a recognized board or university.

>> You must have first aid certificate from the central government or state government recognized institution.

>> Must have 1 year experience of hospital work in 50 bedded hospitals.

>> Hence even though you have done B.Sc in Nursing you must meet the above mentioned criteria.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
16th June 2020, 05:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have Matriculation Pass from recognized Board and First Aid certificate and One year experience of hospital work in fifty bedded hospitals. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment 2020 being a B.Sc Nursing graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/.
16th June 2020, 10:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment being a BSc Nursing graduate. I am also giving you the educational qualification which is required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in the relevant field, Diploma and class 10th, 12th from a recognized university/Institute. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in
17th June 2020, 12:17 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

LHMC Nursing Attendants recruitment :

*Educational qualification

Candidates should have done matriculation from recognised University or Board.

Candidates should have First Aid certificate from the Central Govt or State Govt recognised institution; and

Also have one year experience of hospital work in fifty bedded hospitals.

For more information, log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?