7th December 2016, 04:28 PM
babu123@

Can I apply for NDA exam after completing BA Economics Honors?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA Economics Honors and I am in the 2nd year of the course. After completing the course I want to apply for NDA exam so I want to know can I apply for NDA after completing BA? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 01:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA exam after completing BA Economics Honors?

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for NDA Examination is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. As you are doing Graduation, you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination with the criteria. But make sure you also meet the required age criteria in order to be eligible.

>> If you have successfully met the required age criteria then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

>> As you are presently pursuing Graduation, you might have crossed the age which is required.

>> Maximum age must not exceed 19 years. If your age is above 19 years, then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible. So your eligibility criteria basically depends upon your present age.
9th December 2016, 02:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If your age is between 16.5-19.5 years you will be eligible to appear for NDA examination as the minimum required qualification to appear for examination is 12th from a recognised board.

NDA examination is conducted twice every year. The examination is conducted by UPSC.

But, after bachelor degree you also have option as CDS examination for recruitment in defence service. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
9th December 2016, 02:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by babu123@ View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA Economics Honors and I am in the 2nd year of the course. After completing the course I want to apply for NDA exam so I want to know can I apply for NDA after completing BA? Please answer as soon as possible.

The eligibility to apply for NDA examination is a pass in 10+2 and the candidates should be unmarried. The age limit should be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years. For Army wing the candidates with 12th in any stream are eligible, for Naval and Air Force wings candidates should have studied 10+2 with physics and mathematics subjects. The NDA examinations are conducted by the UPSC. If you are age exceeds the limit (19.5 years) at the time of BA Economics completion, then you are not eligible for NDA. But you can apply for Combined Defence Service (CDS) examination, conducted by the UPSC. The UPSC website link is Click Here
9th December 2016, 03:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should be within 16.5 to 19.5 years of age.

3. You should have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You should be Physically and Mentally fit.

Since, you are pursuing B.A Economics Honours right now, if you have not crossed the maximum age limit of 19.5 years, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination.
10th December 2016, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by babu123@ View Post
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?