30th May 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?

Hi,

I am completed D.Ed and clear ctet exam also ,now what should i do to get government job? Is is possible for me to get the government job? Can someone please explain me what is the procedure followed for the same? Thank you!

6th June 2015, 02:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?

Yes, you are eligible to get the government job after completing D.Ed course.

The candidates can apply for the post of teacher in both private and public sector. However, the candidate can get job in the following public sector like :

* Indian Army.

* PSC's.

* SSC.

* Railways.

* Bank jobs.

* UPSC.

To get the jobs in the above mentioned sectors, the candidate should have Diploma degree from a recognized Institution. The candidate age should be between 18-23 years.

The aspirant must wait for the notification after which he/she should apply for the respective job he/she wan to work for. Then he should fill the application form through online/ offline mode.

The candidate should clear the entrance written test. The candidates who are qualified in the written test are then called for interview if provided.
5th December 2018, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?

I HAVE completed my 2 biology science and now i am interested in teaching at schools from LKG to 4th std. So after completing the d. Ed course, can i teach at schools or is degree necessary for teaching at schools upto 4th std?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?