3rd June 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Central Government if secured 97.56% in 12th PCM?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th with PCM group.
I have got 97.56% in my Board exam.
Can I get any Central Government jobs now?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  2. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  3. How to get a government job like NDA after obtaining 72% in 12th with PCM subjects
  4. Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job?
  5. How to get a government job after passing 12th with PCM group?
  6. How to get a government job after doing BCA with 75% in 12th PCM
  7. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%?
  9. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  10. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  11. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  12. Detailed information about Uttarakhand State Government Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 93% in 12th PCM?
  13. Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?
  14. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board?
  15. What I have to do to get Government Job in Railway pursuing 12th class with PCM?
  16. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  17. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  18. What job can I get in Central Government?
11th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Central Government if secured 97.56% in 12th PCM?

Dear there are ample of opportunities available for 12th completed candidates in Central Government. But my best suggestion is to go a head and complete at least graduation. Otherwise it will be very tough to crack Central government job with 12th qualification.

And here we are giving you the reason for the same and that is for any type of job having a eligibility of minimum 12th, all candidates having higher qualification than 12th are also apply for it .

So take your Own decision to chose your career. And as you have very good score in 12th, you have a stability to crack any type of Exam for government job.

List of jobs available for 12th candidates :

>> Staff Selection Commission

--- Data Entry Operator

-- Lower Division Clerk

-- Multitasking

-- Stenographers

>> Postal Departments

-- Postal Assistant

-- Sorting Assistant

-- Multi Tasking

>> Postal Constables/Home Guards

>> Various jobs under central ministries

>> Defense Sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?