31st July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Office Assistant recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Office Assistant recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

3rd August 2019, 03:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Office Assistant recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes. There is an age relaxation applicable in National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation Office Assistant recruitment. The detailed information is as follows,

Name of the Organization - National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Office Assistant

>> Age limit as mentioned in notification is 25 years. Of course, there is an age an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates and there is relaxation for OBC candidates too.

@ For OBC category candidates - 3 years relaxation

>> Hence, upper age for OBC candidates would be 28 years. You may refer the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
3rd August 2019, 04:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Office Assistant recruitment being an OBC candidate?

There is no any relaxation are available in National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Office Assistant recruitment being an OBC candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nmdfc.org/.
3rd August 2019, 07:13 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC), Delhi has released a notice for the recruitment of Assistant Manager and Office Assistant.

According to the official notice, only OBC (Central list) candidates will be given the benefit of reservation/age
relaxation under OBC category. OBC (States list) candidates will be treated as unreserved candidate and they must apply under UR category. The OBC candidates must be in possession of non-Creamy layer certificate, along with his/her caste certificate.

For more detail about benefits under reserved category kindly go through the official notice that is available at www.nmdfc.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?