20th September 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course is good to secure future in government job after BCA?

I am interested in government sector job now I am doing bca last year wwhich course will be good for next totfor secure future and also for government job

26th September 2014, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is good to secure future in government job after BCA?

There is no need to do any course, just be prepared for the Government job exams. The selection in government jobs is mostly on the basis of marks in the written exam and interview. Therefore, be prepared for these exams by joining some good coaching classes or study on on your own through study material.

You can apply for various government job exams based on your Graduation. These examinations are conducted by various organisations like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI, Railways and many other state level government jobs.

You can also go for B.Ed course, if you are interested in becoming a computer teacher in schools. After completion of B.Ed you have to appear for TET to become eligible for government teacher's job.

You can also go for MCA which is a 3 years course. MCA will make you eligible for various software engineering jobs in top IT companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL, Infosys and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?