24th August 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Does it effect chances of selection in Government exams after getting 58% marks in graduation?

I got 58 percent in graduation.I want to get Government job in my future. I want to know will it effect my chances of selection in govt exams. Please reply soon as possible.

Related Questions:
25th August 2016, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does it effect chances of selection in Government exams after getting 58% marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 58 percent in graduation.I want to get Government job in my future. I want to know will it effect my chances of selection in govt exams. Please reply soon as possible.
The marks scored in graduation will not affect your chances of selection in Government examinations. Most of the government jobs required graduation degree only. So you are eligible for the government examinations. The performance in the examination will be considered for the selection. So prepare well and score good marks to get a government job. But in some cases they may consider graduation marks also. The marks scored in the examination will be given importance in the selection.
25th August 2016, 02:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does it effect chances of selection in Government exams after getting 58% marks in graduation?

No, it will not effect your recruitment in government jobs or even to appear for entrance examination.

To appear for most of entrance examination the only eligibility is candidate must have passed degree from recognised university with minimum passing marks and to get job they only need to qualify in respective stages of examination.

So, you just need to prepare for examination as per your job requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?