27th March 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCom graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Jammu & Kashmir High Court has announced the recruitment for Data Entry Operator. I have done BCom. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

30th March 2019, 07:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCom graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment.

Name of the Organization - Jammu & Kashmir High Court

Name of the Job Position - Data Entry Operator

@ Candidates should have completed Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application (or)
@ Bachelors Degree in Computer Applications or
@ BE in Electronics and Communications or
@ B.Sc in IT or
@ B.Sc in Computer Science or
@ M.Sc in Computer Science (Integrated) or
@ MCA (Integrated) or
@ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering ..etc.,

>> Minimum age required - 18 years
>> Maximum age allowed - 40 years
There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates

Click here for official notification
30th March 2019, 11:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCom graduate?

In order to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline/BCA/B.Sc IT/BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from a recognized college/university. The minimum age to apply is 18 years and can apply till the age of 40 years. For SC/ST candidates the age is 43 years and for PWD candidates the age is 42 years.
30th March 2019, 02:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, the minimum education qualification required to apply for the post of Data entry Operator is 10+2 passed. So, you can certainly apply for this job.

Other eligibility criteria are:
You must have attained the age of 18 years. However, you should not be more than 40 years of age.
The salary would be 25500-81100 for Level-4.

You can visit the website :-www.jkhighcourt.nic.in

As of now, this job has been expired. However, you can wait for the next available recruitment advertisement.
30th March 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Jammu & Kashmir High Court has announced the recruitment for Data Entry Operator. I have done BCom. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator recruitment is given below:

Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by All India Board of Technical Education / State Board of Technical Education or

Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or BSc IT or BSc Computer Science from a recognized institution or

BE Electronics and Communication or BTech Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized institution or

MCA (Integrated) or MSc (Integrated) from a recognized institution
31st March 2019, 08:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment:

Being a BCom graduate, you are eligible to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment. But along with graduation, you must have a Diploma in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by All India Board of Technical Education/ State Board of Technical Education.

You should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years as on as on 01/01/2019. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.

For more details, you should visit the official notification link given below:
http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/doc/upload...ti_01_2019.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?