5th February 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to applying for the Trade Apprentice post through Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology recruitment. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Can anyone let me know about this?

6th February 2020, 02:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized board and also posses ITI degree in relevant trade from a recognized university.

Candidate's date of birth should be between 1st April 1998 and 31st March 2002.

Nationality should be Indian.

For more details, you can visit official website www.rrcat.gov.in before 28th February 2020.
6th February 2020, 08:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed ITI in relevant trade. Candidate age must lie between 01/04/1998 and 31/03/2002. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.rrcat.gov.in/.
6th February 2020, 09:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentices recruitment is a candidate must have passed ITI in the relevant trade. The candidate date of birth shall be in-between 1st April 1998 to 31st March 2002.

The last date to apply for this post is 28th February 2020 and there are total 70 vacancies available for this post. There is no application fee and you can apply online. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd
7th February 2020, 05:50 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment:
  • Candidate must have passed ITI certificate in any Technical Qualification from any recognized institute.
  • Candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognized board in any stream.
  • Candidate must be registered on NAPS apprenticeship portal that is http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/
  • Date of birth of candidate must be from 01 April 1998 to 31 March 2002.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?