5th February 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Trade Apprentices in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Trade Apprentice in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of RRCAT. So, I am interested in applying for this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

6th February 2020, 02:26 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Trade Apprentices in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology?

Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment -

* Salary package

Pay scale alloted for the post of Trade Apprentice in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is Rs 7,750 per month.

Total 70 vacancies are available under this recruitment.

For more information log on to official website.
6th February 2020, 07:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trade Apprentices in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology?

Pay scale allotted to Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 7,750 per month.

Selection Procedure of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment will be based on Merit.

Vacancies are available in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment is 70 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.rrcat.gov.in/.
6th February 2020, 07:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 7,750 per month.

Selection Procedure of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment will be based on Merit.

Vacancies are available in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice recruitment is 70 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.rrcat.gov.in/.
6th February 2020, 08:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The salary package of Trade Apprentices in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is Rs.7750 per month. There are total 70 vacancies available for this post and there is no application fee.

The last date to apply for this post is 28th February 2020 and the candidate date of birth shall be in-between 1st April 1998 to 31st March 2002. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd
7th February 2020, 01:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale :-
-------------
You will get a Stipend of Rs. 7,750/- per month for the post of Trade Apprentices in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd
7th February 2020, 09:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Trade Apprentices in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is Rs. 7750/- per month.
Total number of vacancy- 70.
There is no application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?