3rd August 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for RMLH New Delhi recruitment for the post of Nursing Officer. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

6th August 2019, 01:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment?

The minimum qualification to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment, is B.Sc in Nursing or B.Sc Hons. in Nursing from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
6th August 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for RMLH New Delhi recruitment for the post of Nursing Officer. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to apply for the Nursing Officer recruitment in the RMLH, New Delhi is given below:

Candidates who have passed BSc (Hons) Nursing or BSc (Nursing) or Post Basic BSc (Nursing) from a recognized University or College and Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN&RM) with State Nursing Council or

Candidates who have passed Diploma in General Nursing Mid-wifery from a recognized Board or Council and Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN&RM) with State Nursing Council and one year experience in at least 50 bedded hospital after completion of the Diploma course.

Age limit – 35 years for General category candidates (SC/ST – 35+5 years, OBC – 35+3 years, PWBD – 35+10 years)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://rmlh.nic.in/index1.aspx?lsid=50&lev=2&lid=63&langid=1
6th August 2019, 04:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment is given below.

==> Candidate must have done BSc Honours in Nursing or BSc Nursing regular from a recognized university.

==> Candidate maximum age should not exceed 35 years for general category, 38 years for OBC category, 40 years for SC/ST category and 38 years for EWS category.

Last date to submit the application is 21st August 2019. A candidate will get selected on the basis of a written test and interview.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post is www.rmlh.nic.in
6th August 2019, 07:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidate should have B.Sc(Hons) in Nursing fromva recognized university or Regular Course in B.Sc(Nursing)from a recognized university or Regular Course in B. Sc in Nursing Or Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university.

Age limit of candidate should be maximum 35 years.

Official website is www.rmlh.nic.in.
6th August 2019, 10:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

RML Hospital has published a notification for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts. Eligibile candidates can apply for the posts on or before 21st August, 2019.

Eligibility criteria:

i. B.Sc.(Hons) in Nursing from a recognized University
Or
Regular course in B.Sc.(Nursing) from a recognized University
Or
Regular course in B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized University.

ii. Upper age limit 35 years as on 21st August, 2019.

For more detail visit official website.
7th August 2019, 12:51 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Eligibility to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment:

1) Applicants must have completed their B.Sc Hons/Nursing from a recognized university and the applicant should be registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN&RM) with State Nursing Council;

2) Those who completed their Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognized Board or Council can also eligible to apply.

3) Applicants must have one experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.

4) Applicants age should be in between 35 years to 21 years and Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates

Official website -> Click Here
8th August 2019, 12:21 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Eligibility to apply for the Nursing Officer recruitment in the RMLH:

-> You should complete B.Sc (Hons) /B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized University (or)

-> You should complete Diploma in General Nursing Mid-wifery from a recognized Board and you must have at least one year work experience in 50 bedded hospital after completion of the Diploma course.

Age limit – Not above 35 years and upper age relaxation for (SC/ST – 35+5 years, OBC – 35+3 years, PWBD – 35+10 years)

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?