28th August 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Assistant Allopathy Professor through Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

31st August 2019, 01:45 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment?

Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicants should have completed M.S/ M.D or equivalent from recognized institute.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 26 years.

Maximum Age:- 40 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
31st August 2019, 02:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment?

Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have completed M.D./M.D./M.Ch./D.M. in relevant Specialities or an equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India and Three years of teaching experience.

Age limit of candidates should be between 26 to 40 years.
There is age relaxation for the reserved categories.

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the UPPSC website uppsc. up.nic.in from 26.08.2019 to 26.09.2019.
31st August 2019, 04:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess M.D./M.D./M.Ch./D.M. in relevant specialities or an equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India and Three years of teaching experience.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 26 years and maximum age is 40 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 08:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment is Candidate must have passed M.D./M.Ch./D.M. degree recognized by Medical Council of India. Candidate must have three years of teaching experience. Candidate age must lie between 26 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
31st August 2019, 11:24 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Assistant Allopathy Professor through Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC 2019 Assistant Professor Vacancy

Educational Qualification: - You must have complete M.S/ M.D or equivalent from recognized university.

Age Limit - Your age should be in between 26 years to 40 years and relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates.

Official Website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?