13th September 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in Assam PSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates

Hello friends, can any of you let me know about the exemption which is available in Assam PSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates? I belong to a SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

15th September 2020, 12:49 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Assam PSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates

Exemptions in age available in Assam PSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates are as mentioned below:-
SC/ST/STH - 05 years
OBC/MOBC - 03 years
PWBD - 10 years

Total number of vacancies available under Assam PSC Combined Competitive Exam are - 331 vacancies
15th September 2020, 04:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Assam PSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates

Following are the exemptions available for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in case of Assam PSC Combined Competitive Examination are as below :-

* There is provision of upper age limit relaxation of 3 years in case of OBC/MOBC category candidates and 5 years in case of SC/STP/STH category candidates.

* There is provision of reservation for reserved category candidates for each posts which would lead to lowering of cutoff marks for candidates belonging to these category.

* There is provision of application fee exemption for SC/STH/STP category candidates while the application fee is lesser in case of OBC category candidates.

For complete information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.apsc.nic.in .
15th September 2020, 08:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a SC category candidate,you will enjoy following benefits while appearing in the Assam PSC Combined Competitive Examination 2020 are as below :

* Upper age limit relaxation of 5 years which means it is 43 years in SC category candidates.

* For SC category candidates,the application fee is Nil.

* As there is provision of reservation,therefore the qualification marks for your category will be lower.

For complete details regarding the same examination, you can visit the link www.apsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?