25th September 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for SJVN Limited Deputy General Manager recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for SJVN Limited recruitment for the post of Deputy General Manager. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost fee. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

28th September 2019, 03:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SJVN Limited Deputy General Manager recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for SJVN Limited Deputy General Manager recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of SJVN Limited Deputy General Manager recruitment application form is For General/OBC & EWS candidates is Rs. 590/- and For SC/ ST/PWD candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sjvn.nic.in.
29th September 2019, 11:40 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How to apply for SJVN Limited Deputy General Manager recruitment? Cost of application?

How to apply for Deputy General Manager in SJVN limited :

1.First you should satisfy with the eligibility criteria then login into official website of SJVN limited.

2.There you can find the Apply online but before that you must go for registration .

3.After that make a payment of Rs.590 as application fee and after succesful completion click on login with regst id and password.

4.Here you need to scan the documents and there after completion of the application click on submit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?