26th October 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment?

Dear friends, can any of you kindly let me know how I can apply for the recruitment of Hindustan Copper Limited as I have heard that they are recruiting Hindi Translator? Kindly let me know about this asap.

2nd November 2019, 02:23 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment?

The application for HCL (Hindustan Copper Limited) recruitment for Hindi Translator can be filled by referring to the career portal of HCL i.e; https://hindustancopper.com/Page/Career_New by 08.11.2019 (midnight).
3rd November 2019, 09:18 AM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: How can I apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Hindi Translator recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Hindustan Copper limited Hindi Translator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Hindustan Copper Limited

Name of the Job Position - Hindi Translator

>> Please click on the below "Apply Online" link. There "New User" button is there from where you have to start applying online.

>> You need to fill up all the details in the concerned fields and then click on "Submit" button.

>> After successful completion of filling the form, then take a printout of the form.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
3rd November 2019, 11:11 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can submit their applications through the online process from the official website https://www.hindustancopper.com/Recruitment/CandidateLogin/51 latest by 08 November 2019. All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through e-mail /announcement on the official website www.hindustancopper.com. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before the submitting online application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?