30th October 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?

Hii My name is Jaspreet Kaur. I am in 8th class and want to start teaching in any primary school in vasundhara or in vaishali. I frankly do'not have any professional experience but have ability to tackle children nicely. I want to know how can i join as a primary teacher in any government school. Kindly contact me on my email : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  2. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  3. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  4. How to study B.Ed course? I am a B.E graduate and a teacher in government primary school
  5. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  6. How can I join defence of India after passing 11th class
  7. Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?
  8. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  9. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  11. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  13. When is Karnataka government calling primary school teacher recruitment
  14. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  15. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  17. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  18. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
30th October 2015, 11:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?

To join as primary teacher in government school one should appear for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should not be less than 17 years.

* Candidate should complete Senior secondary or it's equivalent from any recognized institution with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the two year diploma in Elementary education.

* Marks relaxation is up to 5% marks in the qualifying examination.

* Candidate should complete the training in D.Ed course (Special education) which is 6 month program in Elementary education.

As you are in 8th standard, you are not eligible to work as Primary teacher in government school.
30th October 2015, 11:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Currently you are not eligible for the primary teacher job in any of the government school.

I am saying this due to the fact that you must have to fulfill below given qualification criteria for getting primary teacher job in any of the government school.

** Senior Secondary School certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent
or
** Diploma or certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years
or
** Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your secondary education first and then apply for any of the Teacher training course.

After successfully completion of the teacher training course you are eligible for applying teacher job in the government schools.
31st October 2015, 01:02 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to get the recruitment as the teacher in the government schools or the best private schools without the degree.

Since to get the recruitment as teacher you have to appear in the TET examination for this you have to complete your graduation and B.Ed degree.

But if you are interested in teaching you can give the home tuition or visit the small private schools for the recruitment.
31st October 2015, 01:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It is good that if you can handle children easily.
To become teacher in primary school in government school, you have to join JBT , which is a diploma course of 2 years after 12th with any stream.

To join a JBT course you have to appear for entrance test.

After completing this course you have to appear in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) , if you score good then only you can appointed as a primary teacher in a schoo.

So, start preparing for this exam.
31st October 2015, 06:16 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii My name is Jaspreet Kaur. I am in 8th class and want to start teaching in any primary school in vasundhara or in vaishali. I frankly do'not have any professional experience but have ability to tackle children nicely. I want to know how can i join as a primary teacher in any government school. Kindly contact me on my email : [email protected]
No, you cannot join in as a Primary teacher and most of all you are still a child with not much social activeness or maturity to handle a class and teach students. You are too young to become a teacher as first of all you are not satisfying the needed educational qualification.

It is better that you continue your studies and finish your schooling and do some teacher courses which is essential for joining in as a teacher in future.
16th January 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

My name is Priyanka Mitra. My mother is head teacher in government primary school. But my mother died on 2015. And I applied job my mother profession. But my paper still by the DI office after 1 year not going to Bikash Vaban. Please help me.
25th October 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is Shikha I have done my graduation(B.A Program) from Delhi University. I have diploma in computer course. I have 3 years experience of computer teacher in NGO, how can I apply private and govt. school of computer teacher. Please suggest to me
30th August 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

After B.sc can I apply for govt school teacher
21st July 2021, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I serch prymiry school teacher who joined recent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?