26th January 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get Government job with 12th pass in Delhi?

Kya arts students government job ke liye apply kr sakte hai?.
If yes which job i will apply now?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government job with 12th pass in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  3. How can I get a government job after doing B.Com from Delhi? For what courses am I eligible for?
  4. How can I get a good government job after passing 12th from commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job in Delhi after passing 12th from commerce stream
  6. Which Government job I can apply if I have completed 12th in Delhi?
  7. What type of government job I can get at the age of 34? I am just a 12th pass lady
  8. Studies in which stream after 12th Commerce can get me a government job?
  9. How to get a government job after doing BCA with 75% in 12th PCM
  10. How may I get a job in public sector at Bokaro? I have done 12th and working as an accountant in Delhi. I have good command on Tally
  11. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  12. Which government job will be good for me after passing as BCA graduation?
  13. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  14. Courses to do and procedure to get a job as a government teacher in Delhi?
  15. Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?
  16. How can I get a clerical job in Bokaro based public sector companies? I am 12th passed accountant in Delhi, and having good command on tally
  17. Is it possible to do CS after graduating in B.Com(Pass) from Delhi University?
  18. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
29th April 2015, 11:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Government job with 12th pass in Delhi?

Yes there is a Chance for you to apply for various government jobs after completion of 12th with Arts. For the details regarding the various job positions after 12th are listed here.

List of government Jobs after 12th with Arts :

1.Indian Railways ( Group C and Group D posts )

2.Postal Department ( Multitasking, Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant )

3.Staff Selection Commission Exams

* Higher Secondary Examination ( CHSL )

* Multi Tasking

* Stenographers

4.SCRA ( Special Class Railway Apprentice )

5. Constables and Home Guard Job positions.

6. VRO and VRA etc.,

But My best suggestion is to complete Graduation first since without the Knowledge of Graduation you will not get government job.

One thing you must remember that the competition for 12th level jobs is also very high due to lack of employment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?