24th October 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Clinical nutrition course?

Sir/ Madam,

I have completed B.Sc. Clinical nutrition and Dietetics in JBAS college and M.Sc. Food service management and Dietetics in WCC college in Chennai. I want to apply for the government job of dietitian as well as lecturer so where can I apply for this job, kindly guide me for this sir/madam. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I choose after 12th? I am a computer science student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?
  3. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  5. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  6. Which government colleges offer MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  7. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  8. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition?
  9. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  10. Which government job can I get after passing BSc Chemistry, computer science and biotechnology
  11. Corespondance in m.sc from clinical nutrition and dietitics?
  12. How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?
  13. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  14. What to do after BSc clinical nutrition and dietetics other than MSc
  15. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  16. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  17. How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?
  18. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
22nd September 2016, 08:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Clinical nutrition course?

[B]Government Job Opportunities for B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition background candidates: [/B

As you are done with Bachelor Degree in Clinical Nutrition course, you can apply for the posts related to Nutrition background. You can apply for the posts like,

>> Dietitian

>> Bio-Medical Engineer

>> Research Assistant

>> Instructor cum Lecturer

>> Senior Instructor cum lecturer

You may apply for government jobs in Health Institutions, Factories, Government Hospitals, Government Schools/ Colleges and government based Research and Development organizations.
10th November 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Clinical nutrition course?

Sir/madam I have completed Bsc degree in Food and Nutrition honours. Am I eligible for a government job? Please suggest what type of job should I get and how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?