14th April 2012, 07:27 PM

When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?

when is the entrance test of M.sc in clinical nutrition and nutrition and dietitics of mumbai univerity colleges?
what is the syllabus for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  2. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai for BS in Clinical Nutrition and any entrance exam to be given after 12th?
  4. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  5. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  6. When is the entrance exam test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?
  7. When is the entrance exam in MSc for Nutrition and Dietitics under Mumbai University? What is the syllabus?
  8. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  9. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  10. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When is the entrance test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?
  12. Which government colleges offer MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  13. How to apply for MSc entrance exam in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  14. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  15. How to pursue nutrition and dietietics after completing BHMS?
  16. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  17. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  18. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
12th November 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?

what is name for msc entrance exam for nutrition
23rd April 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?

When is the entrance exam for clinical nutrition and dietetics in osmania University?
2nd January 2021, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?