21st March 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage to join bca course after my 12?

Sir/ma'am I want to know that now I am in class 12 and my physics and maths's exam not conduct very good then what will be it effect on my percentage but I have an additional subject physical education then it would hard to me to get above 70% -75% and I am very good in chemistry and others so plzzz tell me about this
And also reply me fast plzzzzzzz

22nd March 2017, 08:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much percentage to join bca course after my 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ma'am I want to know that now I am in class 12 and my physics and maths's exam not conduct very good then what will be it effect on my percentage but I have an additional subject physical education then it would hard to me to get above 70% -75% and I am very good in chemistry and others so plzzz tell me about this
And also reply me fast plzzzzzzz
The marks required to join BCA in good colleges is over 60%. The eligibility to study the BCA course is a pass in 10+2 with Mathematics or Computer Science/ Business Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects and should have scored over 60% marks. The course duration is three years. The course is useful to pursue your career in the computer science field. The minimum age limit will be 17 years and the maximum age limit will be 25 years in some colleges. The admission to the BCA course will be done through an entrance examination and interview in some colleges. In some institutions, the admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations (Class XII).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?