22nd June 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MPSC Mechanical engineer interview?

Greetings,
I have passed written exam for MPSC mech. engg. Gr.B (water resources & supply) and looking forward to the interview. Please tell which topics are to be prepared for the interview. What questions can be asked?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the interview of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee? What questions are asked in the interview?
  2. What are the various jobs in MPSC for mechanical engineers?
  3. How to prepare for ONGC exam? How to prepare for the same? I am a mechanical engineer
  4. What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year
  5. What should I prepare for graduate engineer trainee exam of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to prepare for Junior Engineer and section Engineer for Mechanical
  7. Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should I prepare for interview for ET(Mechanical) in NPCIL?
  9. How to prepare for the personal interview of APSRTC for the post of Mechanical Supervisor? Which topics are asked in the interview?
  10. Suitable books for preparation of BHEL written exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  11. How to prepare for MPSC after passing Bsc? Which type of exam should I give?
  12. How to prepare for the post of sub engineer(Mechanical)
  13. Can a graduate chemical engineer apply for MPSC entrance exam
  14. How to prepare for MPSC while doing BMS 2nd year?
  15. How can I prepare to crack KPCL written exam being a B.Tech Agricultural Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  16. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  17. How should I crack the B.E Mechanical engineering via campus interview? I am a mechanical engineer
  18. Best books to prepare for MPSC exam?
1st September 2017, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MPSC Mechanical engineer interview?

There are some of the frequently asked questions in Interview for Mechanical Engineering background candidates. Some of the best questions are,

>> What is Engineering Drawing

>> Why Stress is considered as important in Shaft ?

>> What is heat treatment ??

>> Describe Cold Drawing Processes

>> When is tool life said to be over ?

>> Intercooling in Multistage compressors is done

>> Assumptions made in Simple theory of bending ?

>> Rules to be followed in designing castings

>> Forging design and it's advantages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?