26th November 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UPSC Civil prelims exam? Are there any benefits for the Minority?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for UPSC exam but I know it is very tough so I need your help. I want to know how to prepare for UPSC Civil prelims exam? I belong to Minority so I want to know are there any benefits for the Minority? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 11:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC Civil prelims exam? Are there any benefits for the Minority?

You can either get admission in any good coaching institute providing classes to candidates for UPSC examination or you can also prepare well from your home itself, it depends upon which type of preparation you want to opt for.

You should devote more time towards your studies and less time towards pother things and should keep a habit of revising your studies at the end of the day as it will enhance your knowledge and memory.

If you have a minority certificate, belonging to a particular caste, you will be provided benefits and relaxation related to the category you fit in at the time of applying for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?